Having a coffee with Serb in Dubai.
After the first interview which you already saw here[ Interview with SerbInDubai ], guys from NasBiro and goForTV decided to make another since in the first one I was not enough representative. Apparently, viewers complained about my #salanastranu hairstyle so they took me to the hairdresser. Visiting this kind of institution is not always pleasant especially if you get a non-wanted massage [head massage -just for the record] – check the video.
The questions I answered are related to things I miss the most. Don’t worry I mentioned all of you but they cut it in video editing.
To skip writing more check the video (the video is in the Serbian language):
Also, check some of the newest blog posts from SerbinDubai:
- THINGS YOU NEED TO DO WHEN VISITING SERBIA
- INCREDIBLE INDIA
- 5 WAYS TO SPEND YOUR FIRST SALARY IN DUBAI!!!
- GIFTS YOU NEED TO BRING FROM SERBIA
- MORNINGS IN BELGRADE: 7 THINGS YOU CAN EXPECT
- WORDS YOU NEED TO KNOW IN DUBAI