Who are the Serbs?
Serbia is a mythological nation stuck on the Balkan peninsula. Descendants of South Slavs, these guys have participated in some of the biggest world events – “Discovery of Rakija” , “WW1 misunderstanding”, “Invention of power/wifi – N.Tesla” and probably the biggest culprits of Twilight saga movies (created vampires – sorry guys). They are also known as ” the Oldest species”, “People from heaven” and many more. Some people say that they are fearless and brave but when promaja strikes- everyone is running away.
(Promaja -the biggest enemy of the Serbs , cold assassin and sneaky bastard. Usually attacks from back and hitting the “Krsta” ).
->Windy draft that happens when two windows on opposite sides of the house are opened.
Currently there are ~ 12-13 millions worldwide and most of them you can recognize by these things.
TOP 25 facts about the Serbs
- Getting the best business ideas in Kafana.
- Never like to start a discussion about politics – 30 mins after you are forced to admit that Putin is the best president in the world.
- Always invite you for 1 rakija – always you finish with 5+.
- Hold a remote controller in a cellophane bag.
- Never read the manual for electronics they just bought.
- No matter how late they are they will always come in 5 mins.
- Whenever they say “I will let you know later”, they will forget.
- Use to live better in Tito time.
- Never go out with wet hair.
- Have a daily routine of drinking coffee 3 times per day.
- Every Serbian male is an expert in repairing jobs, when he screws up a repair, usually blames his wife/kid/sister for the malfunctioning device.
- Use rakija to treat inside wounds, use rakija to treat outside wounds.
- Spend more than earn on weekends -> ” It is one life ” – rule.
- Swearing all day after an “it is one life” -rule night.
- Serbs don’t recognize words such as “not allowed”, “forbidden” etc…
- Drink tea only when they are sick.
- The biggest experts of Golf 2.
- Never like to interfere in the conflict. Always interfere in the conflict.
- If you bought wine to a Serb as a gift, don’t be surprised if the same bottle is returned to you, we don’t drink wine and we don’t remember who bought us what.
- On every Why? answers with “jebiga”.
- Cry when they marry daughters, celebrate when they send sons in the army.
- Playing Russians in American movies.
- In every contest, they are moral victors.
- Entering European Union for nearly half a century now.
- Never ate enough in front of their grandmas.